Increase Capacity, Reduce Uncertainty
A quick, organized process that:
- Reduces uncertainty while improving capabilities & performance.
- Sets managers, employees, and other groups up for success.
- Gains greater competitive advantage through people.
- Establishes improved productivity, standards, reliability, & safety.
Immediately Useful – Directly Benefits Company
Increase the following contributions to improve your company.
Ensure improvements become part of company in decision making.
Also, quickly gain benefits incorporating industry knowledge and advances into effective company decision making.
What the Process Does for Your Company
Accomplished with Advancement Process
•Quick process •Immediately useful tools •Current & future applicability •Improved Productivity
Determine what employee groups can do to improve performance and reduce uncertainty, and ensure these improvements become part of company decision making.
- Right people, in the right places, doing the right things.
- Clean handoffs.
- Improved processes.
- Clearly seeing benefits.
- Setting people up for success.
- Engage stakeholders for better, faster adoption of any improvement initiatives.
- Improved Productivity
- Outline actionables that parties agree will improve performance and standards.
- Increase people’s ability to improve performance and set each other up for success going forward.
Why it’s successful:
- People gravitate to it because it’s simple.
- People take ownership.
- Confirms with groups and employees what they will do to benefit the company. Makes circumstances and actionables very clear.
- Stand-alone improvements.
- Capitalizes on “lessons learned.”
- Improves teamwork.
- Aids resource planning.
- Improved Productivity
Why the process is liked so much:
- Essentially nails down circumstances to help each other.
- Clear benefits follow.
- Created by over 50 people from a wide variety of fields, functions, and levels.
- #1 quickest process for accelerating and demonstrating reduction in uncertainty and improvement of capabilities through employee contributions.
- Gets managers, experts and employees much more involved in successfully improving reliability and company standards, even dealing with specializations and change.
Build upon what employees want:
Three ½ day sessions at your convenience. Tools & manuals included.
Clarity → Clear Direction → Tangible Actionables
The Advancement Process content and process is offered in partnership with Capformance.
James Wendelken (BSME, MBA) is the founder of Capformance. James helps companies improve productivity, standards, reliability and safety while gaining greater competitive advantage through people, reducing uncertainty and setting employee groups up for success.
James has expertise in accelerating and demonstrating the continuous improvement of engineering, technical, operations and supporting functions while increasing employee contributions that lead to clear benefits. His proven methodologies also successfully incorporate industry knowledge and advances into effective company decision making, achieving quick, demonstrable benefits that increase the bottom line. James has particular expertise in the oil & gas industry.
Call 832.380.4530 or email email@example.com for details on achieving these benefits.