There are several large oil and gas conferences that take place around the world each year.
Here are some of the largest and most well-known:
- Offshore Technology Conference (OTC): Held annually in Houston, Texas, OTC is one of the largest and most prestigious events in the offshore oil and gas industry. It brings together industry leaders, engineers, and scientists to discuss the latest technologies and trends in the offshore sector.
- World Petroleum Congress (WPC): The WPC is held every three years and is considered the “Olympics” of the oil and gas industry. It attracts delegates from over 70 countries and features high-level discussions on global energy issues and trends.
- Gastech: Gastech is the world’s largest exhibition and conference for the gas, LNG, and energy industries. It brings together thousands of industry professionals from around the world to discuss the latest developments in natural gas and LNG.
- ADIPEC: The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference is the largest oil and gas event in the Middle East. It features exhibitions, conferences, and workshops covering all aspects of the industry.
- CERAWeek: CERAWeek is an annual energy conference held in Houston, Texas, and is considered one of the top energy conferences in the world. It brings together industry leaders, policymakers, and experts to discuss the most pressing energy issues and trends.
- Oil & Gas Conference: Hosted by EnerCom, this conference takes place annually in Denver, Colorado, and features presentations by executives from over 100 oil and gas companies.
Overall, these conferences provide a platform for industry professionals to network, share knowledge and insights, and discuss the latest developments in the oil and gas industry.
Whether it’s oil and gas, power, or renewables that is your chosen career path, our e-learning courses can help you get a leg up on the competition and get your food in the door.
We often hear from learners who successfully use our courses to prepare for the interview process. After all, you’re using the same courses that companies themselves use to prepare their teams.
As this student passed on:
I would like to thank you for your brilliant Oil 101 materials. I did use it to prepare for the recruitment process, and managed to take a new role in the oil and gas industry!
Get started with our Energy 101 courses today!