The registration is closed and the event is booked. As always, looking forward to tomorrows (May 14) SPE GCS event.
Topics of the SPE GCS Oil Patch Orientation:
* Introduction/Outline of the Day
* The Economics & Future of the Petroleum Industry
* Theory of the Origins of Hydrocarbons
* Reservoir Parameters (eg: Porosity/Permeability)
* Geology of Petroleum & Geophysics
* Drilling Basics
* Well Logging
* Well Completions
* Reservoir Drive Mechanisms
* Production Equipment (sub-surface & surface)
* Midstream & Downstream Topics
Speakers include John Farina, Ron Hinn, Susan Howes, Ken Arnold, Marty Stetzer
This seminar is the most popular SPE program and benefits the scholarship fund. The course is designed as non-technical audio-visual guided tour through the oil patch, illustrating the basic equipment and techniques used in the discovery, development and production of petroleum.
We look forward to seeing those who can make it.
About EKT Interactive
EKT Interactive, Inc is a leading provider of customized, large-scale, interactive safety and operations training programs for the oil & gas industry. Our web-based e-learning program, accessible at your convenience, saves time away from the job and travel costs. Online learning modules are developed by field-experienced oil and gas instruction experts using proven web learning applications that closely match classroom effectiveness.
Read more about our online oil & gas training.